The Warranty does not cover all defects that give rise to warranty rights under statutory law (hence, “Limited” Warranty). The warranty only applies to devices bought from an authorized reseller (cf. section 8) and only covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use as described in the use manual, subject to section 4 (“What is NOT covered by the warranty?”) and the requirements of section 7 (“How do you get service?”).
Articles in this section
- To Which Products Does the Warranty Apply?
- How Long Does the Warranty Last?
- What Does the Warranty Cover?
- What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- What will JUUL Labs Germany GmbH do to satisfy justified claims under the Warranty?
- Relationship with other possibly existing claims
- How Do You Get Service?
- Counterfeiting and Non-Authorized Sales
- This Limited Warranty is governed by German law.