Although the JUUL device does not require much maintenance, we do recommend using a dry or slightly moistened cotton bud to clean the charge contacts and inside the JUUL device where the JUULpod is inserted.
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean my JUUL device?
- What's the best way to store my JUUL device?
- Can I take my JUUL device on an airplane?
- How long does a charge last?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL device?
- Where do I find my JUUL device and JUUL Portable Charging Case Serial Number?
- How do I take care of my JUUL Portable Charging Case?